Search Constraints

You searched for: Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView Topical Subjects Methodist church buildings--West Virginia--Morgantown. Remove constraint Topical Subjects: Methodist church buildings--West Virginia--Morgantown.
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

'The Methodist Protestant Church built in 1849 (now Cohe's furniture), served its congregation until 1904, when the new building at the corner of High and Willey Streets opened."
Outside of a Methodist Church on the corner of North High and Willey Streets, Morgantown, W. Va.
Outside of the Woodland Methodist Church on the Mileground, Morgantown, W. Va.
Building equipment outside of Drummond Chapel, Morgantown, W. Va.
Skethc of the perspective Church and Sunday School, Drummond Chapel Methodist Church, Morgantown, W. Va done by Giffin and Keemer, registered architects, Fairmont, W. Va.
Front of Drummond Chapel M.E. Church, "The Flats," Morgantown, W. Va.
Exterior view of Drummond Chapel, located in Morgantown, W. Va. Steeple seen topped with a cross.
Wesley Methodist Church located on Willey Street near the campus of West Virginia University in Morgantown, W. Va.  People seen near the Church.
Congregation of Wesley United Methodist Church as seen from a balcony.
Interior of Wesley Methodist Church located on the corner of High Street and Willey Street. 'Easter of 1960'.
The Drummond Chapel Methodist Church on Van Voorhis Road in Morgantown, West Virginia.
A close-up view of the Methodist Episcopal Church on Pleasant Street in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Large crowd gathered for a church dedication (probably Wesley Methodist, corner of High Street and Willey Streets), Morgantown, W. Va.
'Corner of Chestnut and Pleasant Street. Women Unidentified'.
Unidentified man on Willey Street across from Wesley Methodist Church.
On the corner of Richwood Avenue and Darst Street.
View of the Riverside Methodist Protestant Church at the time L. J. Lunsford was residing pastor.
A photo of a large group of people in front of the M. E. Church.
View of a Church set on a corner possibly the Methodist Church on corner of North High St. Morgantown, W. Va.
The church currently called Wesley Methodist Church, sits on the corner of Willey and High Street.
The church stands on Spruce street.
The church stands on the corner of High and Wiley Streets.
The church stands on a part of Walnut street between High and Spruce Streets.
The Methodist Protestant church was organized in 1830 in Morgantown.  The original church building was destroyed by fire, and eventually the church moved to it's current location on Spruce street.
The church has been located in several different sites and buildings.  The church was organized in the 1840s.  The church was moved to the present location in 1904.
Mt. Union Methodist is located on Pt. Marion Road in Morgantown.  It began in 1881 and moved to a new location in 1909.  In 1950 the church was damaged by fire and repairs were finished in 1952.
Street view of the newly erected church building.
A view of the Methodist Episcopal Church on Willey Street, which is now Wesley United Methodist Church.
Now the Spruce Street United Methodist Church, the church stands on the corner of Spruce and Fayette Streets.