Search Constraints

You searched for: Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView Topical Subjects Counties--Wyoming. Remove constraint Topical Subjects: Counties--Wyoming.
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

View of a old wooden courthouse in Wyoming County.
geological survey
'Not be be confused with Pinnacle Rock in Mercer County.'
Picture postcard of a typical wooden mountain home and family all holding rifles.
(From postcard collection legacy system.)
Published by Edgar Sparks. See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
(From postcard collection legacy system.)
(From postcard collection legacy system--subject.)
(From postcard collection legacy system--subject.)
The photographer's uncle and wife are pictured in front of the fence.
View of the building from across the street. To the right is located a shaving parlor and cleaners.
View of the shop from across the street.
Canterbury holds a fish and fishing rod in each other his hands.
The two men pose on top of the rock with the town in the background.
View overlooking the Guyandotte River. The two boys pictured are unidentified.
Chafin pictured on a horse outside a building.
Aerial view of a farm house and grounds.
View of the house from across the Guyandotte River.
Looking down the Guyandotte River.
Looking down the Guyandotte River.
Alice Cline pictured with her three children
Nina, pictured on the left, and Mary pose on the porch of the Cook home.
The two sisters, Laura on the left, pose on the front steps of the Cook home.
Two boys pictured with bicycles are pictured in front of the river. This picture was taken near Cooke Cabin.
The couple is pictured in front of the old log cabin.
Pictured are the remains of the permanent home of John Cooke, Sr., at the mouth of Laurel (now Hatcher). This cabin was eventually torn down in 1912. Cooke was the first permanent settler in Wyoming County.
Home of John Cooke, Sr., the first permanent settler in Wyoming County. The home is located at the mouth of Laurel (now Hatcher). The home was torn down in 1912.
View of the store from across the street.
Photo showing drilling equipment and work shed.
Drumehller leans against the wooden pole.
Dr. Early poses in front of his building.
The three men pose for the group portrait.
An unidentified men stands on top of a tool pulled by horses that creates the rows for planting.
An unidentified man holds a plow upright as a team of mules pulls it.
An unidentified men feeds the small flock of chikcens by his feet.
An unidentified man prepares the field with the help three mules and a horse.
An unidentified man stands inside a pig pen with a very large pig sniffing by his feet.
Aerial view of the farm grounds.
Interior view of the store. An unidentified woman sits at a desk with a newspaper laid out in front of her.
Interior view of what may possibly be the Lee Bailey Store. Two unidentified men are pictured behind a rack of suits.
A group of unidentified boys play in the river.
A group of unidentified women pictured on the wooden bridge.