Search Constraints

You searched for: Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView Topical Subjects Counties--Ohio. Remove constraint Topical Subjects: Counties--Ohio.
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

A young boy leans against the outside of a fix-it shop in Ohio County.
Front view of Florence Crittenton Home in Elm Grove. Miss Elizabeth Rungee, superintendent.
A front view of the Florence Crittenton Home. Miss Elizabeth Rungee, Superintendent.
'Buds of hope' at Florence Crittenton Home. Miss Elizabeth Rungee, Superintendent.
'Walter Notle and Sons, Wheeling, W. Va.'
Beach goers in bathing suits enjoy Belle Isle Beach.
This building was erected in 1824.
This tavern was built in 1818.
"Built in 1824 by Mr. and Mrs. George Gooding."
"Built 1824 by Mr. and Mrs. George Gooding."
Colored postcard photograph. See back of the original image for correspondence.
Colored postcard photograph. See back of the original image for correspondence.
Built in ca. 1800.
Seated 2,500 and was used for conventions, dances and exhibitions.
Included in a pamphlet published by the Wheeling Chamber of Commerce, advertising the 401 industries in the area.
Located at the corner of Market and 22nd Streets, only identified subjects are Dr. R. H. Bullard with his horse and buggy. Other information included with the photograph, "Dr. J. A. Campbell office over drug store; Mr. Chas. Menkemeller lived over drug store; John Coleman, Harry Mooney and Martin Wayman worked at the drug store; [Later renamed Oldes Prescription Drug Store]; Next door is J. F. Miller Cigar Store. 2151 Market St., Next door is Mr. P. Flug Sloone, Next Door is Mr. A. F. Stauver Jewelry Store."
Interior of the house, west end of north wall of room to right of "?". Also known as Shepard Hall, the structure was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
South and West (Rear) of the structure also known as "Shepard Hall". The house was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
Located at 1031 National Road.
See original for correspondence. Published by Ernest B. Williamson. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Caption on back of postcard reads: "The court room at West Virginia Independence Hall in Wheeling, West Virginia has been restored to its 1861-1863 appearance - the era when it was the site of the state's founding." Published by Steve Payne. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Published by I. and M. Ottenheimer. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Street view of flood during March 1907. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
See original for correspondence. Published by Nicoll's Art Store. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Closely contested horse race around bend at Wheeling Downs Race Track. Published by Phillips News Company. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
(From postcard collection legacy system.)
See original for correspondence. Published by Olmstead Brothers Company. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
People gather on the field while a small band plays in the middle during halftime of a game. See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
(From postcard collection legacy system.)
Published by Helmbright Bros. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Colored image of busy Main Street in the early 20th century. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Tent, cover, and awning shop to the left. See original for correspondence. Published by Souvenir Post Card Company. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
See original for correspondence. Published by A.C. Bosselman and Company. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Quimby book store on left, Dr. Harrison Dentist and Stifel Dry Goods on right. Published by Paul C. Koeber Company. (From postcard collection legacy system.)