- W. W. Tapp, Ada Haldeman, W. P. Samples, N. F. Kendall, Taylor County, W. Va.
- Information with the photograph includes "This group was standing in front of Jannett Building (erected by a dentist of that name who later moved to Charleston.) Building in 1940's was bought by an Italian from Clarksburg named Oliverio and named "Professional Building". It was torn down in 1970's to be replaced by Court House annex. Gene W. Ford had law office on front of 3rd floor about 1929."