Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names West Virginia Route 50 (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: West Virginia Route 50 (W. Va.) Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Mountains on U.S. 50, also known as Old Northwestern Turn Pike. The postcard has an advertisement for DeLancey's Restaurant in Grafton.
A view of the route 50 in Bridgeport, W. Va. looking East.
Pete Hall built Green Parrot and a house in the back; it was located on the State Route 50, Bridgeport, W. Va..
A view of Ellis Drive-In Theater and Restaurant on State Route 50.  Sky Castle is in background.
It is located on the corner of Route 50 and 73, across from the corner of Russell Sinclair and 5th street.
A gas station on State Route 50 in Bridgeport, W. Va.
The house is on the corner of Virginia Avenue and Route 50.
Green Parrot was located on Route 50.
"Tollgate--The Northwestern Turnpike, a favorite project of George Washington, opened in 1838.  Such highways were called "turnpikes" from the gates at which tolls were collected.  This town is named for the toll gate which stood here."
Hill's Plaza is seen around the center left and the Gabriel's Plaza is just above it; the Interstate 79 runs across the top.
The Pure Oil Station on the corner of Rt. 50 and Virginia Avenue.
The upholstery shop owned by brothers, Keith, Gerald and Drexell Armentrout was located on r RD 1 near RT 50. The site was occupied by Benny's Boot Hill in later years.
The view of Bennett's on Rt. 50 West in Bridgeport, W. Va.
The view is from Ervin Mountain, Route 50.
View looking down on Route 50 between Clarksburg (barely visible at the top of the photograph) and Bridgeport prior to the construction of Interstate 79.  Baltimore and Ohio Railroad line visible on the right portion running parallel to Route 50.  Currently, Interstate 79 intersects Route 50 near the center of the photograph.
View prior to construction of Interstate 79 which now runs in the area at the bottom of this photograph.
Curve located on Route 50 three miles west of Macomber in Preston County, West Virginia. The image is a post card photograph print.
The church was established in 1850 and is located off of West Virginia Route 50.
The mill is located about 10 miles from Route 50.
Text on back reads, "Caption 'Actual photograph, hand painted with finest (?) oils' on original frame."