West Virgnia University Cadet Band Members, Morgantown, W. Va.
Photograph of four Cadet Band members on the steps of Purinton House, which was then home to the university president. Pictured are, left to right, Herbert Lynn McLaughlin, Edgar Frank Heiskell, O. D. Gill, and M. H. Thorn.
Fordice-Pierce House, University Avenue, Morgantown, W. Va., built in 1885.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Coleman-Jeffries house on the corner of University Avenue and First Street, Morgantown, W. Va. Built in the American Gothic style, ca. 1885.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Old Commencement Hall and Administration Hall, W.V.U. Morgantown, W.Va.
Taken from vantage point of what in 1978 would be the observation deck of the mast USS-W.Va. Old Commencement was later called Reynolds Hall and it was torn down later on in time. The Mountainlair, parking space, where supplies are hauled in to unloading dock for the food area now covers this space. The image also shows Stewart Hall.