Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

View of area of North High St, Wiles Hill, Spruce St. and Forest Ave. showing the bridge across Deep Hollow Run in Morgantown, W. Va.
Female students riding in a Model T at the intersection of Pleasant and Spruce Streets.
View of Woman's Hall, previously known as Episcopal Hall, located on the corner of Spruce and Willey Streets. Correspondence on the back reads, "This is the principal point of interest during the college year."
Unpaved Spruce Street between Walnut Street and Wall Street.
Members of the Morgantown Fire Department, from left to right: "Chief John Hare, John Rich, Mearle Devaughn, Homer Zearley, William Sherman, Rolla Dutton, Plummer Pride, Harry Feck, Dorsey Stalnaker and Friend Barrett. The dog is "Doc," the mascot."Photo appeared in the Morgantown Post on February 23, 1927.
Members of the Morgantown Fire Department, from left to right: "Chief John Hare, John Rich, Mearle Devaughn, Homer Zearley, William Sherman, Rolla Dutton, Plummer Pride, Harry Feck, Dorsey Stalnaker and Friend Barrett. The dog is "Doc," the mascot."Photo appeared in the Morgantown Post on February 23, 1927.
A man is measuring depth of street brick subsidence on North Spruce Street in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Repairman working on equipment at the corner of Pleasant and Spruce St.s with the Vincent Mancinelli funeral home visible in the background.
Oscar Clingan is standing in the rain near a Osgood Bus on Spruce Street in Morgantown, West Virginia.
The Methodist Protestant church was organized in 1830 in Morgantown.  The original church building was destroyed by fire, and eventually the church moved to it's current location on Spruce street.
Tennant House. Spruce Street, Morgantown, W. Va. Federal style, ca. 1888. Professor W. T. Willey, original owner.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Lazier-Dorsey-Greer House, corner of Court and Spruce Streets, Morgantown, W. Va. Built in the Greek Revival style in the early 1830s.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Cox House, Spruce Street, Morgantown, W. Va.  Built in 1898, the home was used as Mancinelli Funeral Home in 1965.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Three road crew members are shoveling a snowy sidewalk.
This house was torn down to make room for two parking lots. It was located on Spruce Street.
Morgantown Plumbing Co. building can be seen to the left.
'View looking across Spruce Street down Walnut Street to High Street, on 'wool day' when farmers were bringing their wool to town to sell. Note shipping stores across Walnut Street and town scale next to present location of Junior High School. Property of Jas. R. Moreland.'
At the intersection of Walnut Street.