Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

At the intersection of Walnut Street.
Female students riding in a Model T at the intersection of Pleasant and Spruce Streets.
Morgantown Plumbing Company visible in background.
This house was torn down to make room for two parking lots. It was located on Spruce Street.
This house was torn down to make room for two parking lots. It was located on Spruce Street.
Print number 1266. Firemen pose on the ladder and the truck.  Doc, the Morgantown Fire Department dog, is on the truck beneath the ladder.
Morgantown Plumbing Co. building can be seen to the left.
The Methodist Protestant church was organized in 1830 in Morgantown.  The original church building was destroyed by fire, and eventually the church moved to it's current location on Spruce street.
The church was organized in 1819 and a building was completed in 1822.  The Episcopalians and the Presbyterians shared the church in 1861 until a disagreement suspended the Episcopalian use of it until 1874.  The present church moved to it's current location in 1900 and in 1952 a new church building was finished.
Street view of the newly erected church building.
Tennant House. Spruce Street, Morgantown, W. Va. Federal style, ca. 1888. Professor W. T. Willey, original owner.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Lazier-Dorsey-Greer House, corner of Court and Spruce Streets, Morgantown, W. Va. Built in the Greek Revival style in the early 1830s.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Cox House, Spruce Street, Morgantown, W. Va.  Built in 1898, the home was used as Mancinelli Funeral Home in 1965.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
View of Woman's Hall, previously known as Episcopal Hall, located on the corner of Spruce and Willey Streets. Correspondence on the back reads, "This is the principal point of interest during the college year."
A view of Woman's Hall on the corner of Spruce and Willey Streets, Morgantown, W.Va., formerly known as Episcopal Hall.
A view north up Spruce Street with Cox House on the right.