Trinity Episcopal Church, Morgantown, Morgan District, Monongalia County, W. Va.
The church was organized in 1819 and a building was completed in 1822. The Episcopalians and the Presbyterians shared the church in 1861 until a disagreement suspended the Episcopalian use of it until 1874. The present church moved to it's current location in 1900 and in 1952 a new church building was finished.
View of Woman's Hall, previously known as Episcopal Hall, located on the corner of Spruce and Willey Streets. Correspondence on the back reads, "This is the principal point of interest during the college year."