Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Medium postcard Remove constraint Medium: postcard Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

View of Woman's Hall, previously known as Episcopal Hall, located on the corner of Spruce and Willey Streets. Correspondence on the back reads, "This is the principal point of interest during the college year."
Street view of the newly erected church building.
A view north up Spruce Street with Cox House on the right.
The church was organized in 1819 and a building was completed in 1822.  The Episcopalians and the Presbyterians shared the church in 1861 until a disagreement suspended the Episcopalian use of it until 1874.  The present church moved to it's current location in 1900 and in 1952 a new church building was finished.
A view of Woman's Hall on the corner of Spruce and Willey Streets, Morgantown, W.Va., formerly known as Episcopal Hall.
Now the Spruce Street United Methodist Church, the church stands on the corner of Spruce and Fayette Streets.