Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Spruce Street (Morgantown, W. Va.) Geographic Names Morgantown (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Morgantown (W. Va.) Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Street view of the newly erected church building.
Morgantown Plumbing Co. building can be seen to the left.
Tennant House. Spruce Street, Morgantown, W. Va. Federal style, ca. 1888. Professor W. T. Willey, original owner.From the thesis of "The Influences of Nineteenth Century Architectural Styles on Morgantown Homes," call number NA7125.P481965.
Members of the Morgantown Fire Department, from left to right: "Chief John Hare, John Rich, Mearle Devaughn, Homer Zearley, William Sherman, Rolla Dutton, Plummer Pride, Harry Feck, Dorsey Stalnaker and Friend Barrett. The dog is "Doc," the mascot."Photo appeared in the Morgantown Post on February 23, 1927.
Members of the Morgantown Fire Department, from left to right: "Chief John Hare, John Rich, Mearle Devaughn, Homer Zearley, William Sherman, Rolla Dutton, Plummer Pride, Harry Feck, Dorsey Stalnaker and Friend Barrett. The dog is "Doc," the mascot."Photo appeared in the Morgantown Post on February 23, 1927.
Print number 1266. Firemen pose on the ladder and the truck.  Doc, the Morgantown Fire Department dog, is on the truck beneath the ladder.
The car, which reads "Fire Chief," is parked in front of the Morgantown Fire Department building on Spruce Street.  Doc, the fire department mascot, is in the backseat of the car.