Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Cowen (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Cowen (W. Va.) Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Initials of CCC workers pictured: "W.T.N., E.L., and R.B.". Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Lost River State Park is located in Hardy County, West Virginia. Picture however likely taken at Camp Cranberry in Cowen, West Virginia.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Camp Cranberry, Company 525 F-13 was part of the Civilian Conservation Corps efforts between 1933 and 1942. Enrollees were assigned forestry service jobs as well as road construction jobs and telephone line building. The camp was named after the nearby Cranberry River.
Taken after the "destruction of Cowen, May 30, 1911, day after first graduating class of Cowen High. Three story building was Central Hotel. It is located opposite of Adams Funeral Home."
"Notice some of the buildings were just being rebuilt after 1911 fire, notice the brick high school building is not in photo, I'm assuming it hadn't been built yet."
"Notice the roof of the depot, it is different than present depot, the town burned on May 30, 1911 the night of the first graduating class, the building on the top left is the hospital, later dorms, later grade school, later Brinson furniture, to the far right on hill is wooden high school before brick building built."