Search Constraints

You searched for: Date ca. 1960 Remove constraint Date: ca. 1960 Medium print Remove constraint Medium: print
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

From left to right: Campbell Gwinn-County Court, Van Trail- Assessor, Norman Shanklin-Sheriff, and Jim Williams-County Court.
Photo of Ralph McMillan's mother beside a small garden.
Gonder, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Anderson, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Stonebraker, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Vetter, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Bell, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Blizzard, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Steyer, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Gower, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Dixon, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Porter, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Bittinger, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Welsh, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Roy, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Riley, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Gonder, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Helbig, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Martin, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Burnes, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Upole, a student at Southern Garret High School, poses for his school photo.
Forman, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Sharpless, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Mousck, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Davis, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
DeBerry, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school portrait.
The church was organized in 1843.
The congregation which later became the present Methodist church first met at the Hinkle Church in 1856.  The present church was built in 1891.
The church was founded and built in 1858. There is no record of a Methodist church in Elizabeth, W. Va. before 1858.
The churc deed was created in 1846.  The first church was made of logs. The present church was built in 1875-1877.
The church deed was made in 1872 for the present building.
The first church at Pisgah was built in 1813.  It was the first church in the Clinton District.  The church was rebuilt in 1871.
The church is located off of Morgantown-Fairchance Road in Union District.
The church is located east of Morgantown. The church was first organized in 1842 and was located in a school house. A deed was provided for the church in 1855.
The church has been located in several different sites and buildings.  The church was organized in the 1840s.  The church was moved to the present location in 1904.
The church was organized in 1849.  The white sanctuary was built in 1850, in 1923 an extension was added, and in the 1950s an educational building was constructed.
The church was built sometime around 1860 in Hagans, which was once known as 'Frizzbang.'
The church is located south of Bula, W. Va.  It was organized in 1847 and the building was built in 1870.  The present church was erected in 1893.
The church was organized in 1857.
The church was organized in 1856.
The church was organized in 1854.
St. Patrick's Schools is to the left of the church in the picture.  The church was organized in 1845. The present church building was opened in 1915.
The church was organized in 1834.
The church was organized in approximately 1834.The present church building was consecrated in 1879.
The church was organized in 1834
The church is located near Weston on Smith's Run. It was organized in 1832. The present building was built in 1852.
The church near Freemansburg was organized in 1831.
The church was organized in 1831 and the first church, a log building, was built the same year.  In 1870 a frame church replaced the log church.  In 1916 the present church was dedicated.
The church was organized in 1844.
The church was organized in 1831.
The church was organized in 1846.
The church was organized 1844.
The church was organized in 1815.
The church was organized in 1829.
The church was organized in 1848.
The church was organized in 1852.
The church was organized in 1823.
The church was founded in 1855.
The church was organized in 1851. The church was destroyed in a fire in 1900.  The new church was dedicated in 1902.
The church was organized in 1858.  The original church burned in 1855 and the present church was built in 1858.
Smith Chapel in the Simpson Creek Community was organized in 1859.
The church was organized in 1834 in Johnstown, six miles east of Lost Creek.  The present building was erected in 1856.
The church was organized in approximately 1836.  It was Methodist Protestant originally but is now a Methodist church.
The church was organized in 1857.
The church was organized in 1840.  In 1912 the church moved from Tunnel Hill to Tenmile creek near Bristol.
The church was organized in 1848. It was for many years called First Baptist Church of Clarksburg and services were held in the courthouse until a church building was dedicated in 1853.
The church was founded in 1805.
West shoots the ball while opponents attempt to block him during a home WVU game
West and opponent chase after the ball as it rolls out of bounds during a game
A poster features Jerry West as a part of the XVIIth Olympiad in Rome in 1960. West played on the U.S. men's Olympic Basketball Team which won every game.  West won the gold medal
Bill S. Sirk after swimming.
The band moves along the corner of 2nd Avenue and Temple Street while spectators watch from the sidewalks. Subjects unidentified.
Luther, left, and Mark, right, take a break from their work and sit on the truck step.
A crowd watches at the intersection of 2nd Avenue and Ballengee Street as a parade float disguised as a train drives by.
Neely pictured in a dress and hat, perhaps coming from church service.
View from across the lawn of the church entrance.
Looking at the farmhouse and grounds located near War Ridge.
Glenna hugs the baby cow, called "Springtime", on the farm grounds located near War Ridge.
Mark Shumate (standing) and Luther Shumate perform chores on the farm grounds located near War Ridge.
Shumate holds a farming tool while posing beside a stack of hay. The farm is located near War Ridge.
Lillian Shumate (left) and Glenna Shumate (right) pose beside a tractor and other farm equipment. The farm is located near War Ridge.
Glenna Shumate attends to her cow at the farm located near War Ridge.
Shanklin holds two babies in front of a "Shanklin for Sheriff" campaign sign. His store was located on Second Avenue.
Looking at the building entrance from the parking lot.
View of the church entrance. The building overlooks Riffes Bottom along the Greenbrier River.
An unidentified woman sits behind the switchboard writing.
An unidentified woman watches employees at the Chesapeake & Potomac Telephone Exchange.
An unidentified man stands beside machinery while listening to headphones.
Two unidentified women sit behind the switchboard at the telephone exchange.
Two unidentified women stand beside a board outlining the week's performance.
Ms. Farley is pictured beside two unidentified associates in front of the switchboard.
Burdette pictured signing a document.
The C. & O. engineer Burdette, pictured on the far right, laughs beside two unidentified men.