Search Constraints

You searched for: Date ca. 1960 Remove constraint Date: ca. 1960 Medium print Remove constraint Medium: print
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

From left to right: Campbell Gwinn-County Court, Van Trail- Assessor, Norman Shanklin-Sheriff, and Jim Williams-County Court.
Photo of Ralph McMillan's mother beside a small garden.
Gonder, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Anderson, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Stonebraker, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Vetter, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Bell, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Blizzard, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Steyer, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Gower, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Dixon, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Porter, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Bittinger, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Welsh, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Roy, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Riley, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Gonder, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Helbig, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Martin, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Burnes, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Upole, a student at Southern Garret High School, poses for his school photo.
Forman, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Sharpless, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Mousck, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
Davis, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school photo.
DeBerry, a student at Southern Garrett High School, poses for his school portrait.
The church was organized in 1843.
The congregation which later became the present Methodist church first met at the Hinkle Church in 1856.  The present church was built in 1891.
The church was founded and built in 1858. There is no record of a Methodist church in Elizabeth, W. Va. before 1858.
The churc deed was created in 1846.  The first church was made of logs. The present church was built in 1875-1877.
The church deed was made in 1872 for the present building.
The first church at Pisgah was built in 1813.  It was the first church in the Clinton District.  The church was rebuilt in 1871.
The church is located off of Morgantown-Fairchance Road in Union District.
The church is located east of Morgantown. The church was first organized in 1842 and was located in a school house. A deed was provided for the church in 1855.
The church has been located in several different sites and buildings.  The church was organized in the 1840s.  The church was moved to the present location in 1904.
The church was organized in 1849.  The white sanctuary was built in 1850, in 1923 an extension was added, and in the 1950s an educational building was constructed.
The church was built sometime around 1860 in Hagans, which was once known as 'Frizzbang.'
The church is located south of Bula, W. Va.  It was organized in 1847 and the building was built in 1870.  The present church was erected in 1893.
The church was organized in 1857.
The church was organized in 1856.
The church was organized in 1854.
St. Patrick's Schools is to the left of the church in the picture.  The church was organized in 1845. The present church building was opened in 1915.
The church was organized in 1834.
The church was organized in approximately 1834.The present church building was consecrated in 1879.
The church was organized in 1834
The church is located near Weston on Smith's Run. It was organized in 1832. The present building was built in 1852.