Search Constraints

You searched for: Date ca. 1955 Remove constraint Date: ca. 1955 Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

A close-up view of Beckley Hospital, in Beckley, West Virginia.  'Copyrighted 1955 All rights reserved by Harlow Warren 320 North Kanawha Street Beckley, W. Va.'
A close-up view of the Veterans Administration Hospital of Beckley, West Virginia.  'Copyrighed 1955 All rights reserved by Harlow Warren 320 North Kanawha Street Beckley, W. Va.'
A drawing of the Beckley Memorial Hospital nearing completion in Beckley, West Virginia.  'Copyrighed 1955 All rights reserved by Harlow Warren 320 North Kanawha Street Beckley, W. Va.'
View of the entrance to the Eatwell Cafe in Beckley, West Virginia.  'Copyrighed 1955 All rights reserved by Harlow Warren 320 North Kanawha Street Beckley, W. Va.'
View of the interior of the Beckley Medical Arts Pharmacy in the Beckley Medical Arts Building in Beckley, West Virginia.
View of the outside of Galperin Music Co. in Beckley, West Virginia.  'Copyrighed 1955 All rights reserved by Harlow Warren 320 North Kanawha Street Beckley, W. Va.'<br /><br />
Exterior view of the American Glass and Mirror Company in Beckley, West Virginia.  'Copyrighed 1955 All rights reserved by Harlow Warren 320 North Kanawha Street Beckley, W. Va.'
Slick's Daily Service truck in Beckley, West Virginia, delivering the Charleston Daily Mail.
View of the Snow-Thornton Florists store front in Beckley, West Virginia. 'Copyrighed 1955 All rights reserved by Harlow Warren 320 North Kanawha Street Beckley, W. Va.'
Two men stand in Cavenders Lot 601 All Day Parking in Charleston, W. Va.
Parking attendent stands with a foot resting on a chair in the parking lot.
A picture postcard of the Stephenson Home in Parkersburg, West Virginia.
Glass Factory located in Morgantown, W. Va. Railroad tracks run along one side of the factory and main road runs along the other side.
High Street sign in the background.
A distant view of Morgantown, West Virginia, taken from a field on the Westover side of the Monongahela River.
Russel L. Long and his helper standing by 'Santa's Throne' on the courthouse square in Morgantown, W. Va.
'New Stone Christian Church at the corner of Prince and Fayette Streets, with educational building adjoining.  Copyrighted 1955 All Rights Reserved By Harlow Warren, 320 North Kanawha St., Beckley, W. Va.'
The old Mountainlair is on the left and the "Writing Lab" or Olgebay Annex is on the right.
Davis was the Chairman of the WVU Math Department, 1946 to 1960.
Sergeant Raymond Young teaching a Dutch Officer/Captain how to use the K20 camera while Young was assigned to a NATO unit in Europe.
Raymond Young shows unidentified military personnel, including a Dutch Captain a K-20 camera. The military personel were part of a NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) unit stationed in Europe.
See original for correspondence. Published by The Teacraft Company. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
A couple rests against a fallen tree log, observing the mountains that surround them. Published by Christopher Photo Lab. See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Published by Artvue Post Card Co. See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Published by Auburn Greet Card Company. See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
See original for correspondence. Published by Genuine Curteich. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
Gardner was a 4 - H camp. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
African-American members of the "Dodgers" pose for their team photo.
"Reds" pose for their team photo.
"Braves" gather for a team meeting where a coach hands a trophy to one of his players.
Photo of the church's exterior and entrance.
Photo of the church exterior and entrance.
Dock located at the mouth of Pipestem Creek.
On right front is "Dick" Leftridge in the white shirt. To his right is E. G. Crawford. The rest are unidentified.
Site of the earliest general store built in town. It was owned by a Hinton family. It has since been converted into an apartment complex.
Home of Ed &amp; Lena Turner in the Avis section of town.
Employees John Smith and Buster Waulaga unloading boxes off of a cart. Company building located on Block C #1.
Looking at the store's entrance located on 3rd Avenue.
View of the store's entrance located beside Doyle's Market of 3rd Avenue.
View of the store's entrance located on 3rd Avenue.