Search Constraints

You searched for: Corporate Names West Virginia University. Stansbury Hall. Remove constraint Corporate Names: West Virginia University. Stansbury Hall. Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Field House was later named Stansbury Hall.
Huge crowd in front of Field House, later named Stansbury Hall, for the inauguration of President Turner.
The Field House, now known as Stansbury Hall, was completed in 1928.
View of the Field House, now known as Stansbury Hall.
Now called Stansbury Hall, West Virginia University.
Now called Stansbury Hall.
Admission $2.50.
View of the Field House, later called Stansbury Hall, West Virginia University.
This view is from after 1928.
This view is from after 1931.
Brooks Hall and Stadium on right.
View from after 1954.
Students and Families in front of the field House.
'Irvin Stewart on podium'.
Graduates walk down Beechurst Avenue, across from Stansbury Hall.
'Coming down the steps from below Elizabeth Moore Hall and Armstrong Hall to cross Beechurst Avenue, and go up steps into the Field House.'
Students entering the Field House for graduation.
Graduates in Field House.
Student carries sign 'Senator Byrd was a member of KKK'.
Students entering the Field House for graduation.
Commencement in the Field House on Beechurst.
Commencement in the Field House on Beechurst.
'Occupied in March, 1957, this L-shaped building beside the Field House contains Civil Engineering's Fluid Mechanics and Sanitary Laboratories, the Mechanics Department's Testing Laboratory, the Shop serving both departments, and the Testing Division of West Virginia State Road Commission.' Image from page 17 of 'Progress Report on Civil Engineering Submitted to Education Committee, Engineers Council for Professional Development 29 West 39th Street, New York 18, New York by College of Engineering, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia.' Original photo may be found in this publication located in the WV Collection book collection.
Dr. James Brawner, Professor of English (white hair with back to camera), John Carruso, professor of History (far right).
A group of students registering for classes in front of the Field House (Stansbury Hall.)
Dr. Conant speaks at the inauguration of President Irvin Stewart at the Field House.
Part of the crowd at the Field House, official delegates in the first five rows.