Search Constraints

You searched for: Corporate Names West Virginia University. Colson Hall. Remove constraint Corporate Names: West Virginia University. Colson Hall. Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

'Rear view of the West Virginia University Bookstore, located at the back of Colson Hall. The bookstore opened on May 27, 1958 and cost $250,000 to built.'
Customers are shopping at the old University Bookstore, located behind the Law Building, Colson Hall, West Virginia University.
View of the new University Bookstore, located at the rear of Colson Hall and is currently Admissions and Records Building, West Virginia University.
Student is reading on the front steps of the Chemistry Building, Clark Hall, West Virginia University.
Former College of Law Building.
Right: Tina M. Parton, Audiovisual Technical Assistant and  Left: Catherine J. Groves, Library Technical Assistant in  Colson Hall.  Trina explains the operation of a 16 mm projector to Catherine.
Drawing of 'proposed Law building.'
Architect Charles W. Bates, Wheeling, W. Va.; Heating Contractor, Alex Zeck and Son, Morgantown, W. Va.  From the Heating and Ventilating Magazine, August 1924, pg. 109 in and advertisement for Heatovent and the Buckeye Blower Company.
Men standing at steps of Colson Hall.
Coloson Hall with Clark Hall under construction in foreground.
John D. Rockefeller speaking at the podium.  Robert Byrd seated behind to the left.
Man walking through entrance door of Colson Hall.
Students researching at tables in the West Virginia Collection. View looking down from the mezzanine.
Gene Budig in center standing. Governor Rockefeller (left) and Senator Byrd (left) seated.
Governor Rockefeller speaks to the crowd; Senator Byrd is seated beside the podium.
Two students look at materials in the West Virginia Collection.
View of lights and cracks in ceiling.
Governor John D. Rockefeller and Robert Byrd are in attendance.
Student looking at manuscript materials and man standing in background.
'Students Rushing to Class.'
Buildings pictured are Engineering II, Physics, President's Home, Administration, Law School, and Chemistry.
Left to right- Reynolds Hall, Administration, Law School, President's home
This view is from after 1931.
Front left: Engineering building II and  behind it is the Physics building.  Back left to right: President's home, Administration, Law School, Chemistry building.