Search Constraints

You searched for: Corporate Names West Virginia University. Agricultural Experiment Station. Remove constraint Corporate Names: West Virginia University. Agricultural Experiment Station. Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Rows of potato plants on the WVU experimental farm, a  WVU Ag. Exp. Station Project.
'The Experiment Station from a point near the south door of the Prep Building (Martin Hall).  By John L. Johnston about the year 1891.  Latern Slide by F. A. Molby.'
View of the east side of the Agricultural Experiment Station Building.  Three early automobiles are parked on College Avenue across from the building.
Group examining cows in stalls.
'Experienced hands and eyes will again be in evidence Friday (June 9) at the Second Annual Animal Industry Field Day at the West Virginia University Experimental Farms. Many of these junior judges shown at last year's Field Day will be back to participate in the livestock contest to be held from 10 a.m. to noon at the Animal Husbandry farm.'
Farmer plowing his field with two workhorses.
N. J. Giddings was a bacteriologist at the West Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station.
'Inwood, 1912; DeGold Miller's Tabb Orchard.  The basket at left contains entire marketable York Imperial apples from that orchard.  They were from trees sprayed May 6th.  Also at right from unsprayed portion of same tree.  Cedar Rust Experiment.  Sprayed and unsprayed fruit on York Imperial tree, May 6th.  Cedar Rust:  Spraying Atomic Sulphur.'
'Hort. Sudds. Abrahamson.  Apple Storage and Packing.'
'For the WVU Centennial Film Strip.'
Members of the West Virginia University Military Unit are standing at attention in front of the West Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station.
'Agricultural Experiment Station building remodeled in 1888 and 1889.  West side view of the Experiment station.  Greenhouse in the rear, derrick in the back.  Company of Morgantown citizens drilled for water on the east side of Price Street, about 1887.  Gas from this well supplies the Well's home on the east side of Price St.'
'WVU Agricultural Experiment Station before remodeling originally built to be used as Armory enlarged for use as Experiment Station in 1888.'