The church, built in 1897-98, was later moved in its present location on Temple Street and Fifth Avenue in 1907. A ferris wheel sits outside of the building while unidentified subjects gather on the lawn.
Located on the corner of 3rd Avenue and Ballengee Street, a group of church members pose in front of the building and on the steps. The reverend at the time the picture was taken was Rev. Gates. Subjects unidentified.