Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Monongalia Story: Core, Earl Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Monongalia Story: Core, Earl Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The church currently called Wesley Methodist Church, sits on the corner of Willey and High Street.
An entrance to the church peeks through the lush green.
This church burnt down on Jan. 13, 1913.
An unidentified log cabin.
A storefront of Victor Elevator & Mills; men sit in the horse-drawn-store-carriage.
Lock #9 at Hoards Rocks under construction, the construction is carried on by the Army Corps of Engineers.  The project is completed in 1879.
A winter scene of the Ohio River; a ice locked packet boat near Valley Green, Pa.
Shown here is the muzzle-loading rifle used by Adam Poe.  The total length of the gun is 57 inches, the barrel 42 inches.  The barrel is octagonal on the outside and its circumference is four inches.  The total weight of the gun, 12 lbs 6 oz.
Founded in 1899 by Dr. J. W. Hartigan, the hospital was located on Spruce Street at Kirk.
Hugh Brock is a professor of WVU Mechanical School.
Ira Everett (Rat) Rodgers is WVU football coach.
This mill on Dunkard Creek was operated by Isaac Core until 1871.
A view of Hotel Morgan taken from the south High Street.
The church stands on Spruce street.
A view of train Depot on West Side of town.
A view of City Hospital.
A view of New Federal Building on High Street.