Trinity Episcopal Church, Morgantown, Morgan District, Monongalia County, W. Va.
The church was organized in 1819 and a building was completed in 1822. The Episcopalians and the Presbyterians shared the church in 1861 until a disagreement suspended the Episcopalian use of it until 1874. The present church moved to it's current location in 1900 and in 1952 a new church building was finished.
Moorefield Presbyterian Church, Moorefield, W. Va.
The church was organized in 1822. The back of the post card reads: "Moorefield Presbyterian Church: Built in 1847 with additions in 1870, 1928, and 1956, used as a hospital and stable by Union Forces during the Civil War, for which an indemnity was paid by the United States Government."