Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Bookworm & Silverfish Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Bookworm & Silverfish Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Postcard with a side view of the first U.S.S. West Virginia at sea.
From a postcard. The top of the W. Va. State Capitol building engulfed in flames.
'Built 1822.'
View of the Tuscawella Home in Lewisburg, West Virginia. A person sits outside on a bench reading a newspaper.
A view of the Tuscawella Home in Lewisburg, West Virginia.
Two unidentified men on the steep cliffs of Devil's Garden in Hardy County.
View of two girls standing on the steps of the Cabell House located on Main Street in White Sulphur Springs. 'The house was once used as a rooming house and small hotel. It was torn down in the late 1960s. Datsun automobile sales lot now on the site.'
Camera in improved county road, looking northwest, opposite MP-506, about 1 1/4 miles east of Breeden, W. Va.
Abandoned coal operation on the west side of the highway and railroad, at Kirk, W. Va. looking west.
Stone quarry and crusher operated by County Road Department in Mingo County, W. Va. MP-500 + 700-ft., about 1 1/2  miles west of Dingess, W. Va.
'One half mile west of Lenore, W. Va. looking south, August 26. 1932.'
Canterbury, W. Va. looking west.
Highway bridge near Canterbury, W. Va. on the improved highway between Naugatuck, W. Va. and Breeden, W. Va.
Abandoned coal operation on Twelve Pole Creek 0.6 mile above Dingess Station. Formerly known as the 'Haggerty Mine'.
Abandoned coal operation along Twelve Pole Creek 1.6 mile above Dingess Station. Formerly known as the 'Freeport Mine'.
Coal operation and industrial development opposite the west end of passing track, Dingess, W. Va. formerly the Pearl Mining Company.
This is a large truck operated by the Hamlin Transfer Company, in Hamlin, W. Va., loaded with well drill machinery which is being transported by truck from near Breeden, W. Va., to East Lynn, W. Va. This picture was made in the County Road on Twelve Pole Line about one-half mile above Doane, W. Va.
A close-up view of an abandoned coal operation at the west end of passing track, Dingess, W. Va.
Abandoned saw mill in left hand corner.
View looking west.
Harvey District school bus. This picture was taken at Trace, W. Va., Two school buses are used between the district line and Dingess.
Abandoned coal operation on Camp Branch near the west end of Dingess passing track, formerly known as the 'Camp Branch Coal Company'. This operation was served by a spur track.
Taken from the railroad at the west end of Dingess Passing Siding looking west to show highway and abandoned coal operations with reference to the railroad.
Abandoned saw mill and lumber plant. Formerly the Hutchinson Lumber Company, later the Griffith Lumber Company, Trace, W. Va. This operation abandoned about 1929.
'Maurice Mell Fisher'
'Scene from Virginia Avenue'in Mercer County. Two men stand outside of the train car and a young boy sits in the bottom right corner.
Two horses and a carriage parked in front of the Carruthers House.